https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Liz https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png Liz2021-07-10 03:26:402021-07-10 03:26:40very simple task no matching ratio kindly
Organization-Wide Security Management Policy
- What are three risks and threats of the User Domain?
- Why do organizations have acceptable use policies (AUPs)?
- Can Internet use and e-mail use policies be covered in an acceptable use policy?
- Do compliance laws, such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) or GLBA, play a role in AUP definition?
- Why is an acceptable use policy not a fail-safe means of mitigating risks and threats within the User Domain?
- Will the AUP apply to all levels of the organization? Why or why not?
- When should an AUP be implemented and how?
- Why would an organization want to align its policies with existing compliance requirements?
- In which domain of the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure would an acceptable use policy (AUP) reside? How does an AUP help mitigate the risks commonly found with employees and authorized users of an organizationâ€™s IT infrastructure?
- Why must an organization have an acceptable use policy (AUP) even for nonemployees, such as contractors, consultants, and other third parties?
- What security controls can be deployed to monitor and mitigate users from accessing external Web sites that could potentially be in violation of an AUP?
- What security controls can be deployed to monitor and mitigate users from accessing external webmail systems and services (for example, HotmailÂ®, GmailTM, Yahoo!Â®, etc.)?
- Should an organization terminate the employment of an employee if he/she violates an AUP?