https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png 0 0 Liz https://academicpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LOGO-300x75.png Liz2022-09-03 03:26:082022-09-03 03:26:08What is the difference?
What is the difference?
- Discussion 1.
- Select two fast food restaurants and evaluate them in terms of service quality. Suggest ways to improve the service quality.
- Evaluate the two fast-food restaurants you selected in Part 1 of this discussion in terms of the “Seven QC tools”. Determine the top three QC tools that tend to be most valuable to business owners. Explain your rationale.
- Compare and contrast ISO900:2000 and Six Sigma in terms of their differences and similarities.
- From the e-Activity, select one organization that has achieved Six Sigma certification. Then, discuss the benefits and results that the organization has achieved as a result of following the quality standards inherent in Six Sigma certification. Explain how these standards help this organization pursue continuous improvement.
- Use the Internet to research companies that you believe have exceptional quality standards (i.e., have achieved six Sigma certification).