You will create a presentation that provides an analysis of the legal, ethical, and social
considerations that are part of the life cycle of a healthcare employee.
Create a thorough analysis of the employee life cycle that includes the following sections:
1. A section discussing the recruitment, interviewing and hiring of an employee. Your
analysis in this section will specifically address the legalities surrounding these HR
2. A life cycle section, focusing on the performance management process for
employees. You will examine the performance evaluation process in place for health
care employees and examine the legal and ethical values of this process.
3. A last section, concentrating on what policies are in place to address a potential
discharge of an employee based on violation of HR or organizational policies,
including substance abuse.
1. 18–20 slides excluding your Title and Reference slides
2. A minimum of five references
3. Speaker Notes are required and should be included as if you were presenting your
findings to a live audience.
○ You may wish to take time to meet and interview representatives with the HR
Department to gain insight into what activities are done and what strategies are
in place to ensure no legal, social or ethical inconsistencies are occurring
It is a powerpoint presentation requiring 18- 20 slides with speaker notes and five references.