Human Resources Management: Challenges and Changes
You have been recently hired by Trident Emergency Care Center (TECC)
as the Healthcare Administrator. TECC is a brand-new facility and the
Human Resources (HR) department has requested your assistance with
staffing the center and developing partnerships that will assist the
growth of the organization. The organizational demographics are as
- The center’s primary patients are Spanish speaking.
- The center is geographically surrounded by elderly communities (i.e. assisted-living communities).
- TECC is in a rural populated area.
- The three-top health related issues within a 30-mile radius of TECC are obesity, diabetes, and cancer.
- Within 15 miles of TECC there is a medical school and nursing school.
Based on the information provided you are to:
- Create a logic model to present to the HR department to meet the
needs of your primary consumers. Download the Microsoft Word Template
at the following source: https://fyi.uwex.edu/programdevelopment/files/2016/03/LM_WorksheetFlowchart.doc.
The above demographics should be the basis for your inputs in your
logic model. You are to develop outputs (activities and participation)
and outcomes (short, medium, and long). In addition, you are to develop
2-3 probable assumptions and 2-3 external factors. An example of a logic
model can be found at the following source: https://fyi.uwex.edu/programdevelopment/files/2016/03/LogicmodelStrengtheningclubleadershipJJens.pdf
- Develop a 1- to 2-page report, where you explain your logic model in
detail. Explain in your report to the HR department the rational for
your assumptions and external factors. Include explanation how your
outcomes will be measured.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of the logic module.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 2 or 3
references. Use the following source for additional information on how
to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.