Scenario: You are researching a business development idea for your company. You have been preparing components of the project plan throughout this course. You will now pull together the four components completed in the previous weeks into a final project plan for presentation to the board of directors of your organization. The business development idea will be focused on an IT project that will improve or change your current business model to create more value for your company and its customers.
Synthesize the individual assignment deliverables from Weeks 1 through 4, including instructor corrections and recommendations.
Create an Information Technology (IT) project plan in Microsoft® Word in a minimum of 2,100 words, including an introduction and conclusion, and include the following:
- The project proposal summary that you created in Week 1, updated with recommendations and corrections from your instructor
- Your data communications plan and project budget from Week 2
- Your collaboration and eCommerce recommendations from Week 3
- Your project security plan from Week 4
- A GANTT-type chart in your paper to illustrate the project schedule
Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of 6 to 10 slides to accompany the strategic plan. Please include the following in your presentation:
- Overview of your project (cover the points listed in the project proposal summary, 2 to 3 slides)
- A summary of your data communications plan (1 slide)
- Your collaboration and eCommerce recommendations (1 to 2 slides)
- Your project security plan (1 slide)
- A Gantt-type chart illustrating project schedule (1 slide)
- A call to action slide to your audience (1 slide)
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University Library.