1) 4-5 pages, 1.5 line space.
Reference book: Organizational Behavior – A Practical, Problem-solving Approach. by Kinicki
Fugate, Mc Graw Hill Education
2) Analyze the main issues of this case using the course concepts we have already covered. Please write a report with your analysis and recommendations.
3) Here is a brief guideline about writing a case study analysis, however there are a lot of online guides you can use beyond this one. Please explore other guides as well. https://awc.ashford.edu/tocw-guidelines-for-writing-a-case-study.html
4) Here are several questions about this case to get you started, but you don’t need to keep your analysis limited to answering these questions:
- What were the major changes made to the design of the pilot compensation package at Xiamen Airlines? How did these changes help to improve employee motivation?
- Besides salaries and bonuses, what were some of the other HR/leadership practices that Xiamen Airlines used to retain experienced pilots and increase their engagement?
- If you were the HR director at Xiamen Airlines, what would be your concerns about the new compensation system, and how would you plan to address them?