Answer the 8 questions below, each question must be a minimum of 200 words. Must be in APA format, please identify the questions on paper. Cannot accept more than 5% plagiarism, it will be submitted to TurnItIn.
Must be answered in your own words, NO cut and pasted phrases or paragraphs — you can include the URL address so we can click and go to the site, but do not copy and paste (even with references and citations). This way we can avoid plagiarism as well as copyright issues.
BOOK: Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management. Boston: Pearson.
Ch. 11: Creating Brand Equity
1. What is integrated marketing and how does it fit in a marketing plan?
Ch. 12: Addressing Competition and Driving Growth
2. What is the difference between fad, fashion, and style?
Ch. 13: Setting Product Strategy
3. Has Toyota followed the Form or Function paradigm?
Ch. 14: Designing and Managing Services
4. What are the various categories (5) of the service mix?
Ch. 15: Introducing New Market Offerings
5. How does one manage new product/service ideas and bring them to market?
6. What factors affect the rate of diffusion and consumer adoption of newly launched products and services?
7. Consider a product with which you are familiar, perhaps a recent purchase. What stage of the product life cycle is this product currently in? Provide rationale for your answer. Based on your knowledge of the product life cycle, what types of changes will occur to this product as it continues through the product life cycle? How will this affect marketing of the product?
8. Consider the many means of differentiating products and services. Which ones have the most impact on your choices? Why? Can you think of certain brands that excel on several of these means of differentiation?